Samarth Mobile Motor Controller
Samarth Mobile Motor Controller makes use of the Mobile GSM technology to control and monitor motor pumps. By using Samarth Mobile Motor Controller farmers can operate the motor pump in farm through any mobile phone through voice call or SMS. Farmer will also get notifications through voice calls regarding motor pump’s running status and faults in motor.
•Long Distance to Commute to operate motor manually
•Fuel expenses for travelling
•Erratic power supply
•Electric motor damage due to power fluctuations
•Risk of electric shock/wild animals/reptiles/theft at night
1. IVRS (Interactive Voice Response System): Farmer can start or stop the motor through calling with the help of an IVRS system by just pressing the numeral buttons on their mobile phone.
2. Dry Run Protection: In case of dry run, Samarth will turn off the motor and will notify farmer about the underlying issue through a voice call.
3. Protection against Fluctuating Voltage: Fluctuating power supply voltage could be very harmful to motor and can shorten its life. In such cases, Samarth will turn off the motor and will notify farmer about the underlying issue through a voice call.
4. Protection against ‘Single Phasing’: If some phase problem occurs in power supply voltage then Samarth will protect the motor by turning it off and will notify farmer about the underlying issue through a voice call.
5. Overload Protection: Due to some reasons if motor gets jammed then motor derives very large current due to overload and it may well burn the motor coils. In such cases Samarth will protect motor by turning it off and will notify farmer about the underlying issue through a voice call.
6. Smart Timer: By using the Smart timer function, farmer can keep the motor on for a specific duration of time and it will get turn off automatically once the set time is over.
7. Missed Call Facility Whenever Power Resumes: Due to very irregular power supply, it is very important for farmer to get an update about current electricity status. Samarth will notify farmer by giving a missed call whenever electricity resumes.
8. Number Registration Facility: Farmers can register up to three mobile phone numbers in Samarth. Only these registered numbers will be allowed to operate and control Samarth; enabling greater security and control.
9. Password Protection: Important settings like changing registered number are password protected.
More Crop, Per Drop!
Peace Of Mind!